CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Can you handle one more for today?

I was washing dishes yesterday and looking out my window (over my kitchen sink) and wondered what everyone else looks at while washing...it is something we all have to do you know! So, I'm posting what I see out my window - well, I stepped out on the front deck and stood infront of my kitchen window because I tried from inside and it didn't turn out. Post a comment and include a link to your blog so I can "see" what you "see".
Out my kitchen window I see...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous picture, Rebecca! How lucky you are to have such a lovely view from your window. I would take a picture but mostly you would just see a weedy backyard, gray looking fence and then the house behind ours. Oh, the joys of suburbia!

Kelly said...

Your view beats mine... all I see is my living room... which is usually always messy...!! I don't think I would mind doing the dishes if I had that beautiful view!