CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Update on the Wedding Blessing

I’ve been plugging along on the Wedding Blessing, trying my hardest to get as much done as I can before this wedding actual takes place (October 14th). I’m now working on the upward swing of the right side; hopefully it stitches up quickly like the left side did.

Berta asked who designed the APACHE WEDDING BLESSING so here are the details. I purchased this as a kit from Sam of Stitch In Time Fine Needlework (which is an E-bay store I HIGHLY recommend) because it was just as cheap as the chart! I would have stitched this on something other than the AIDA provided but I didn’t have time, I had to get stitching. I normally buy charts and kit projects myself but this one looks nice on the beige (sorry, antique white) but if I were to stitch it again, I think something from the Sugar Maple Fabrics line would be better. Sandy Orton for Kooler Design Studio designed this project. So, I’m off to do some more stitching right now while DH is sleeping, baby is sleeping and Cameron is happily watching his Batman show.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Your wedding pieces is coming along beautifully, Rebecca! Do you plan on giving it at the wedding? Ohhh, I hate deadlines!