CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A little weekend stitching

I wanted to host a stitch-a-long this weekend but no one was free to come so the yahoo group I'm a member of decided to have a virtual stitch-a-long instead. I worked on the Apache Wedding Blessing alittle but I started this on Saturday afternoon, it is entitled, HAPPINESS IS BEING MARRIED TO YOUR BEST FRIEND. There are two sets of flowers and hearts, one on each side. I'll post more when I get more done. If anyone else is out there reading this, lives in SouthEastern Ontario and wants to get together to stitch, please follow the link on the right side of the page to the SEOntario Stitchers to get in touch with us.

3 comments:

Schokti said...

Looks cute! I am interested to see it done. How much longer, do you think? A couple of days? ;D

Rebel In Ontario said...

Yea, a couple good days/evenings and it should be ready to frame. I may add to it, it doesn't have a spot for their names and wedding date so I may add those in on my own at the bottom.

Wendy said...

Sorry I missed your cyber-stitchalong, Rebecca! I must keep my eyes peeled for the next one and I'll definitely join in...and hopefully in person one of these days.