CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, December 29, 2006

Pictures to tide you over

Life is still hectic, hubby is working today and the boys and I are getting all the gifts away and trying to get the majority of the decorations down and packed for another year as well. So, I thought I would let you all see the pictures we had taken this year, those that were getting them for gifts should have received them by now so I don't feel like I'm spoiling any surprises.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends (and great food of course) and I wish all that venture here all the best for you and yours in 2007!

2 comments:

Schokti said...

Aw! The boys are so handsome!

The Cookbook Junkie said...

How adorable. I love that pouty look on Caleb's face in the family pic. I think he favors you and Cameron favors your DH.

Happy New Year!