CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, September 07, 2007

A SAL, A SAL, we are having another SAL!

This one is last minute and I wasn't even going to post it here but there were a few persons that are more than welcome to attend that are not members of the yahoo group I own so I thought this was the easiest way to get the word out there. When: Saturday, September 15th (and 16th if need be) Where: Rebecca's house (Camden East) Why: BECAUSE WE CAN! So, if anyone is interested in attending, it is a throw together day and I will have my boys (the oldest will be attending a birthday party for the afternoon so he will be out of the house) but we will just have to work around them. If you need directions on how to get to my place please email me at curt_reb at hotmail.com HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE!

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Rebecca...it sounds like so much fun! Wish I were closer so I could at least be a group member!

Beatrice said...

Sounds like fun. I will be there in Thought only. Stitch with happy fingers and have tons of fun.
malxg