CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, October 05, 2007

No camera :-(

I feel bad that I haven't updated about anything...for over a week. My camera is on the fritz and I always think that photos help make a post. So, here is a post, and it does have pictures! These are pictures that others have taken and sent to me. My friend whom I stitched the Apache Wedding Blessing for sent me a wonderful email and included pictures of the piece, which she has had matted and framed! Here is one close up... And the matte (outer a dark chocolate brown with a leathered look and the inner highlight a brick colour) and frame (honey oak)...

And one of the piece hanging on the wall in the prize location at the end of the hall...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Rebecca. I can't wait for the get together a Dani'S. I have my spot reserved. I so hope you make it down!
Chrisanne

Lynn said...

Oh Rebecca, it looks so lovely framed! What a wonderful keepsake for your friend. I also look forward to seeing you at Dani's.

Dani - tkdchick said...

She did a great job picking colours!