CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Some new pictures!

I don't have anything stitching related to share at the moment, but I will shortly...interesting side note, last night I got stuck on HWY #401 for close to an hour so the "don't waste a moment" in me decided that because the car was in park and could use my interior light to see, pulled my stitching out and worked away for about 45 minutes before traffic started moving again! DH thought I had lost it but I did accomplish more than I thought I would...:-)

The following photos were taken by my brother this summer/fall and they turned out really well so I thought I would share, and I haven't posted a lot of pictures lately of "the kids"...
Here is Caleb and his Poppie (my Dad) the long weekend in September at the family beef bbq... A serious Caleb... Cameron and cake! Nannie, Poppie and the boys (my parents)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great pics of the boys and your folks! Wish we were back to BBQs again, lol!
I think I just might have done the same as you did. I always carry some stitching with me. How miserable to be stuck for that long though. I hate being stuck in traffic!

Alberta said...

I can remember being stuck on the 401 ...and no stitching to keep me happy! Good for you turning it into a stitching opportunity!

Love to pics...winter seems so long....!

Kathy A. said...

Cute photos of the kids!! Ah the 401 - always a treat. Glad you had some stitching along to pass the time.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great pics of the kids Rebecca!

I'm glad you took advantage of a bad situation! Thinking like a stitcher for sure!

Todd and I are both looking forward to New Year's Eve!