CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

I'M SO EXCITED...

I just received an email at work with what the front (facade) of the theatre will look like when it re-opens in May! Just for reference here is what the theatre looked liked when we closed up at the end of the summer, in 2005! Very nice but needed some updating and a new look.... And here is what the rendering that came along today looks like ... I LOVE IT and can't wait to move back into the building and start working with promotors and everyone involved in the arts again on a daily basis...

If anyone is interested...here is a link to the campaign for the restoration and there is lots of information there as well as links to more photos....LET'S MAKE HER GRAND AGAIN!

3 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wahootie I love the new blog look and the theater look too!

I've given you an award check out my blog for deatils

Beatrice said...

That will be just beautiful. I'm going to see Something there. I don't know what yet but I will. I love the theater.
p/s I'm going to see Dirty Dancing in TO in 2 weeks!

Lynn said...

This is going to be really great when it reopens. Have they completely redone the interior?