CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged! 7 things....

I'm not sure who got to me first but I think I'm listed at a number of different blogs with this tag...so I figured I had better do it before it gets out of control! So, here goes! 1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. 2. Post THE RULES on your blog. 3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 people and link to them. 5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged. So, I always thought myself to be a normal, none crazy person but at times, I guess that strays a little :-) 1.) In my work world, everything is neat, clean and organized...at home, the complete opposite! Don't get me wrong, I do clean my house but it is organized chaos at best. 2.) I'm addicted to regular Blistex lip balm...at any given time I could probably lay my hands on at least three tubes or more! 3.) I love cheese and mustard sandwiches - toasted of course. 4.) I'm an obsessive picker...anything that doesn't seem "normal" on my skin, DH's or the boys...gets picked - I know a terrible thing but I can't help myself. 5.) Loading the dishwasher from back to front, and of course DH thinks it should be front to back so I spend a lot of time, reloading the dishwasher. 6.) I can grow anything indoors (I still have three pots of ivy growing that all started for one little bit out of my wedding bouquet in 1999!) but outside, forget it. 7.) I obsessively check the mail...even a couple times a day - but the mail does only go once! And I will tag (if they haven't already done it:-)) : Berta, Melaine, Christine, Cathey, Erica, Judith, Carolyn

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Thanks for including me Rebecca but I don't do tags anymore :o) It's definitely an interesting meme though!

Kathy A. said...

Cool - what a great way to learn new things about each other. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

Alberta said...

Thanks for the tag...I'll need a few days to think of some interesting stuff!

Alberta said...

Just added my post!