CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Monthly Stitching Anyone? KINGSTON ONTARIO AREA

As a former employee of Chapters in Kingston, I found out that the store on Princess Street has a Community Room which is available to pretty much any group at no cost. I was wondering if there was interest for those that were in the Kingston area to set up a monthly time to get together and stitch. I'm thinking a week night, maybe Wednesdays from 6 - 8pm.
Let me know what you think and I can do a little more planning if there is interest.
Sorry this is short and sweet, work is busy but I knew if I didn't post this now I would forget or talk myself out of it :-) This is one of my "more me time" and "stitching time" initiatives for 2009!

5 comments:

Velda said...

I don't know if I could do once a week but I'd certainly like to stop in on ocassion. The room is gorgeous, btdt with the kid's school a few times. It's quiet and comfy :) I'll say yes but can't say for sure once a week. Wednesday would work for me :)

Kathy A. said...

Well, hon that sounds like a great plan. I would not be able to join in until April but it would sure work for me. Beatrice and I would probably come and maybe some other ladies from our area. We could carpool. Keep me informed!

Tammy said...

I'm now (finally) full time and working Monday-Friday and would love to participate. My only issue is that I work 1 week days, 1 week evenings, but on my days week, I'd love to attend.

Great idea!

Beatrice said...

That sounds like fun. At this time it would depend on the weather. But for sure Spring or summer!
Keep me posted!

Trista said...

I would love to join in!! It would depend on the weather this time of year, but Wednesday nights are perfect!!