CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Well, that won't work - monthly get together

Well that won't work...they are renovating the Chapters store shortly and are not taking any bookings for the community room. So unless someone can think of somewhere else, I will host at my house if everyone is game! We can take over the basement and make it off limits to the kids (and hubby :-)) Here are the dates I'm scheduling in...from 6 - 8:30 or 9:00pm January 21st February 18th March 18th April 15th May 13th June 10th After that we will look at it again. I'm looking forward to this, I know there are not a lot of people close to Kingston but I would think if you were close or visiting you could come find us. If you need directions, just shot me off an email.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I am definitely interested. Too bad about Chapters.

I will offer my house in the coming months, once I'm settled in and things are somewhat organized.

Keep us posted!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Sounds wonderful to me! I wish I could find somewhere in town, as I am about 20 minutes out of the City...if you can think of anywhere, let me know!