CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quick post

So everyone doesn't think I've fallen off the face of the earth, I'm still here. I'm training this week in a new ticketing system for work, which is over and above trying to get my normal heavy workload done!

CAN YOU SAY ...
STRESSED!!!
But I am still trying to keep up with everyone and a blog that I look at daily for inspiration to stay healthy and eat better is Amy....who is hosting one cool contest so I wanted to let you all know about it :-) Check it out here... Amy's Giveaway

2 comments:

Erica said...

Just remember - STRESSED is just DESSERTS spelled backwards! :-)

Hope things ease up for you soon!

Alberta said...

You know the old saying...if you want something done, give it to a busy person!!!!