CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Tonight...

Tonight after work I'm headed to ...

...for the weekend! Well, until at least Sunday at some point.
The forecast has rain for tomorrow so it will be a perfect day to stitch and chat! I believe that there are a few others joining us as well....Lynn J, Kathy A, Beatrice, Beth and possibly Christin. I am need of the break and I am looking forward to a day in my comfy clothes, stitching in hand and time with good friends!
See you all on the flipside - the camera is packed so I might even get to sneak in a couple of new pictures soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ladies are so lucky. I wish I could find some stichers in NB

Chiloe said...

Have fun !!! I wish I can join you ladies !!!

Erica said...

I hope you have a fantastic time! Enjoy yourself!

Dani - tkdchick said...

LOL comfy clothes... don't you mean PJs???