CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A little stitching and a little birthday....

I did a little stitching this week (started on Friday the 19th) for Cameron's Grade One teacher as the last day of school is today! I started the stitching not really sure what I was going to do with it...at first I thought a bookmark but then I started adding more and realized it would make a nice pencil holder for her desk! Some dollar store pens/markers/pencils later and badaboom...a pencil cup. I hope she likes it.
Now for the little birthday...
Last night was my stitching evening and Trista arrived at the house before I made it home from work! We had a lovely meal of grilled chicken, ceasar salad and for dessert - angel food cake with mixed berries and cool whip - which ended up being Trista's birthday cake! Her birthday is today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTA!

3 comments:

Maren said...

Cute little cup! I'll bet it makes your son's teacher's day, to get such a nice gift from a 'student'. :)

Beatrice said...

That is acute gift for the teacher.
Nice job!!!
I'm glad you had a nice day for Trisha's birthday!

Take care!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great job on the teacher gift!