CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Stitching this week....

I have to change this Wednesday nights booked stitching to Thursday evening...DH has plans to take the family out for dinner Wednesday evening so I hope everyone can change gears and come on Thursday instead.
Our household is a little different this week...my MIL is staying with us to help us out with looking after the boys as childcare this summer is making us poor! The good news, she is a stitcher as well so come one and come all! If you are planning on being around in time for supper on Thursday, let me know.
Hope to see you on THURSDAY EVENING!

2 comments:

Kathy A. said...

oh hon, I am so sorry!!! I cannot make it this week - we are out for dinner with friends. I feel so bad. I promise I will make it yet.
I will be there in spirit.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

You know, If we were closer I would hop in the car with a friend or two and pop in, just for the stitch of it. Have fun with MIL and how nice that you can have that stitching bond.