CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nothing but backstitch...

For those following the saga of the wolves, I've been stitching on these bad boys for about 6 years. I had set a goal of my anniversary (which was Friday) to have these done as they were picked out by my DH. So this is what he is getting from me for our tenth anniversary, but life has been busy and I did not meet my deadline, but I think I came close enough. Now on to the backstitching...

11 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

It looks really good Rebecca. I can't wait to see it with the backstiting done!

Terri said...

Looks great Rebecca. I know you can get it finished. :)

Anonymous said...

This piece is really, I mean really, gorgeous! Congrats for sticking with it, your dh is going to love it and will appreciate you every time he looks at it.

Kathy A. said...

Way to go girl!!! What a great job you are doing!! Hey the backstitch is the easy part.
Happy Anniversary!

Pumpkin said...

Oh WOW! They are gorgeous! You can do it Rebecca!!!

Happy Anniversary :o)

Alberta said...

Your bad boys look awesome!

mbroider said...

The Wolves look wonderful! Great stitching...

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yay Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy belated anniversary!

AnnMcD said...

The wolves are lookin' good Rebecca...keep Curt away from here...the turkeys were back this afternoon ...this time in the backyard. They must feel safe and I want to keep it that way!!!!

barb said...

The WOLVES look absolutely great- they almost don't need backstitching - at least from the pic.SEE YOU AT RETREAT IN NOVEMBER!

Lynn said...

Woohoo! They look awesome Rebecca!
I'll bet Curt loves them. Can't wait to see them in person.
Belated Happy Anniversary wishes to both of you.