CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Wow - it has been awhile

So life get busy and the first thing to slip seems to be blogging, but then when I get time there seems to be so much to tell everyone that it is overwhelming and I don't know where to start.

So I'll start with November retreat. I had a fabulous time as always and my Mom and I always love going together, it is our new tradition every year. So here are a few photos I took while we were there.
Marie Paul working away...
Debbie ...
Ann, Nan and Dani
Barb and Sheila
And the fireplace was a lovely addition...
And the other exciting news is that I went and picked the wolves up from the framers and they are now proudly hanging in our livingroom. DH has decided that they need more light and plans on installing a pot light above to give them more umph! And yes, my livingroom walls are really that green - LOL!

And I have been stitching on lots of other things as well, my L*K Living with Charm is done, just filling in a couple of spots here and there, my Little Green is almost done and ready to gift to my friend Patti, I re-started the bass for my DH, and I've started the Spirit of Christmas again.
And I almost forgot, I completed this little towel for someone for Christmas...

Hope everyone is gearing up for the holidays, we are just starting to get in the swing of things at our house.

5 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

The wolves look great! Glad to see you had a nice time at the retreat with your Mom and all the other Stitchers. Welcome back.
Be always in stitches.

Anonymous said...

OMG - The wolves are fantastic. Well worth the effort.
Judie

Kathy A. said...

Hon - the wolves are gorgeous. So beautiful framed. And I agree they need their own lighting!!!

Pumpkin said...

I'm SO envious! That retreat looks like so much fun.

Your wolves are just gorgeous! No wonder your DH wants to shine a light on them :o)

What a cute tea towel! Is that coming my way by chance? ;o) JK!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wooo hooo! The wolves look awesome!