CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Tulips

Here is where I was at on Friday evening when Trista and I sat down to stitch... I ripped alot of it out while we were working away Friday night.
Here is where I got to before I packed them away last night and pulled ICK out for this week.
I've been trying to do a weekly rotation with my projects and as long as I stop ADDING a new project each week I should see some of these actually completed in 2010!
And my little man was sick at the end of the week so it was the only time he actually sat still long enough for me to snap a couple of pictures of him...
And with his best friend - Tasha

7 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Your tulips look awesome!!
Glad to hear Caleb is better!

Alberta said...

Your tulips are so darling, love the pink!

Kathy A. said...

Oh those tulips are so beautiful!
Glad your little guy is doing much better.

Lynn said...

Pretty tulips! They're one of my favourite flowers and such an appropriate stitch for this time of year.
What a cutie that Caleb is! I hope he's feeling much better now.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Those tulips are looking just lovely. Your little man is sure growing up fast!

Linda M said...

Beautiful tulips

Beatrice said...

Me too.. Tulips are my favorite!!
They are very pretty. It was fun to see you on Sat.
Handsome Boys!