CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

THANK YOU!

A huge Thank You to Erica and Christine for keeping me entertained on Wednesday evening while I was in Brampton for work. We have a lovely evening at Williams...and I hate to say but Erica and I got asked at leave at midnight as they were closing up.
I had a fabulous time and can't wait for the next time that work ships me back to do more modifications to the ticketing system!
Erica spoiled me as well and handed me a little present as I got in her van....these beautiful project bags.
It was a lovely evening.
I feel terrible at the same time, my friend Clare (no blog) lives REALLY close and she didn't see my post until I was headed home on the train on Friday. Next time - I'm gonna drive Clare crazy! I'll take her up on her offer for a place to sleep and a seat to stitch in each evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful evening. Not surprised you two were there so long. If I hadn't needed to get home, I would have loved to stay longer.

Erica said...

You're more than welcome Rebecca. I had a wonderful time. I don't think I've ever closed a restaurant down before! Hope you weren't too tired the next day....

Enjoy your project bags - hope you can find a good use for them!

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven as long as you let me know when you are back in the area. You can stay as long as you want.
Clare

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh I love those project bags!!!