CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Texas in January?

After reading Dani's Post Today I decided I need to bite the bullet and let the world know that I am headed to ...

(The Alamo) San Antonio TEXAS in January.
I will be arriving late on the 15th and staying until midday on the 20th. Work is sending me to the INTIX Conference so my days are pretty much taken but evenings are still open. If you are a stitcher or know a stitcher in San Antonio, then please get in touch with me by leaving a comment here or emailing me at rebelinont at gmail dot com. See you in January!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Lucky you! Did you know there is a stitching shop there called The Stitcher's Hideaway? I think it's in a mall. Just google it and you should find it.
Need any company on your trip, lol?!

The Cookbook Junkie said...

I went to a conference years ago in San Antonio. It's a great place. I loved the Riverwalk. I may be biased though - I was on an expense account - with no limits. The trip was actually a bonus of sorts.

Have fun!