CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Getting a leg up on 2012

Every year I wish I had stitched more ornaments, so I have gotten one stitched, which is one more than I had for 2011 in advance.

I stitched this one on 18 count ivory aida, with The Thread Gatherer Silk 'N Colors in Christmas Carol.  The pattern is from Kell Smurthwaite at Kincavel Krosses and is the Assisi Circle.

Thank you to Dani for introducing me to the site, they have some lovely freebies!


3 comments:

Lynn said...

It's gorgeous Rebecca! I really love the floss too.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and lots of wishes headed your way for a very Happy (and healthy!) New Year!

Pumpkin said...

Uuuuuu, the colors ARE nice :o) Congrats on your finish!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best in the New Year!

Marion said...

Great stitching!
Every year I wish I had stitched ornaments as well...my problem is I hate putting stitching away for another year! LOL Maybe I should decorate a tree all year round?

Happy New Year!
Marion
Nova Scotia