CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Life, I hate when it gets in the way!

June?  I haven't posted since June?  Wow.

And now I have no idea where to start.  I guess I start with family.  Everyone is chugging along, no one is sick at the moment or fighting some terrible illness/disease for which I am truly thankful.  At 35 I am truly blessed to still have all of my grandparents here with me (which reminds me I needed to call my grandma today).

My boys are great, growing up before my eyes.  Cameron is almost as tall as me!  The husband is good, been moose hunting and now gearing up for deer.  He has been working lots of extra time but still liking his new position at work.

And on to friends...our friends from the UK have immigrated, at the end of Sept they arrived and since then they have purchase a vehicle, Frank has found work and Siobhan has an interview today!  We have slipped into new routines and are enjoying having them with us.

This summer we (mostly my husband) spearheaded the installation of new playground equipment in the municipal park.  It has been a wonderful addition and we have met some great new friends in the community.  Now we are working on some fundraising ideas to purchase more equipment for spring as well as getting a half basketball court installed.  The first one is on Nov 2nd and we are hosting a Pampered Chef party...should be a fun evening!

And stitching...I am getting some needle and thread time and I'm working away on my four season mandalas SAL as well as my mystery SAL.  Siobhan decided that she really likes some pieces and has decide to learn to stitch as well so she has started first project!

So, that is a little update for those that are still following me - I'm sorry to have been away, but life just keeps getting in the way!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Life has a habit of doing that, doesn't it? It sounds like life has been full lately. How nice that your UK friends are so much closer! It must be great seeing so much more of them. Another stitcher, yaaay, the more, the merrier!
Sorry I missed your stitchy get together. Life has been wrecking havoc with my plans lately!

Rebel Blossom @ Studio 2sixty said...

Hello!
It seems I may have found my soul 'rebel' sister here in Ontario.
I am a new follower and look forward to coming along on your life adventures!
Laurie Anne xx

Alberta said...

You post more often than I have been!LOL Trying to get back into the blogging zone.