CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2012

NaBloPoMo 2012...fail.

I made it to half a month and then everything fell apart.  But, it did make me realise that I do love to blog and I should make it a priority to blog more. 

And, I've also been working on my Pinterest boards, and by that I mean actually doing, making and tasting pins I've created.  Yesterday was The Dishy Decorator: Cinnamon Roll Casserole - http://pinterest.com/pin/260716265899918614  which was awesome, and even better today warmed up with a drizzle of maple syrup. 

So, I know most of my followers are fellow cross stitch friends, but you may see more variety thrown in as I work/strive to focus on new things and my family.  I promise to still share my stitching, but it is only a part of my life, not the whole thing.  And to any new followers...WELCOME!

1 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Sounds yummy. I made something like that... Will have to look and see if its the same one :)