CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bring it on

I've be lax in posting, only because I've always been told if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

My year hasn't gotten off to a great start.  My beloved Grandma Nash passed away the 27th of January, I spent most of that weekend in the hospital, holding her hand and making her as comfortable as possible.  I felt blessed to hear her say, "Goodbye, my love" one last time.  I was not with her when she passed but by myself in a hotel room, where I was spending the night before a flight out for a week away at a work conference the next morning.

The Wednesday of the week I was away, my Dad had a knee replacement, all went fine and he is slowly gaining mobility.  My boys were home with their Dad, but I felt bad that my husband had to deal with this while I was away.

I arrived home to a huge snowstorm, took me an hour to clear the rental off!  See the photo attached.

Caleb came down with strep throat two weeks ago and did a round of antibiotics...and today we were back at the doctors and now we are battling croup and bronchitis.

....things can only get better from here....


3 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

:(
Sending big huggs and extra large good vibes!

Lynn said...

Things had definitely better improve! You've had a major dose of stress lately and I hope you can manage to take a little time for yourself. You need it!

Anonymous said...


So sorry to hear about your grandmother. You probably have a great memories or her !
After seeing the picture of the car it just reminds me why we winter in the south.

Barb