CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

And it poured, and poured, and poured

So a quick update.  Caleb's surgery went fine, all healed and raring to go again.  My Dad is doing fine, slowly but surely making a full recovery.  What threw us all for a loop was that on the Friday (Dad was Wednesday, Caleb was Thursday) my Uncle Michael ended up on the table as well for a triple by-pass!  So three surgeries in three days...  but he is recovering well.

Other than that we spent a great (but rather cold temperature-wise) weekend at the cottage - my kids went with my brother and his girlfriend for this week and DH and I will go to their home on the weekend to collect them back.  Only took them 7.5 hours on Monday to get home, so cross your fingers we make it faster with it being a Saturday afternoon instead of a Monday of a long weekend.

0 comments: