CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Crap. And some white sh!t too.

Crap, I was so close to getting a post in everyday this month, until yesterday.  No real excuse other than work was INSANE (my staff even commented at one point that they hadn't seen me at my desk all day) and once I got home, some warm supper in my tummy and The Voice on the TV - that was it, nothing else was accomplished.

Oh well, again this year, NaBloPoMo2013 proved that I do love to blog and I need to start making it happen at least a couple of times a week.  I just find with Facebook, twitter, Pinterest - everyone is looking for information NOW, not about yesterday.

Oh well, I will try my best to finish out the month.

Ah, here is the white sh!t:

This is the backyard - the snow even stuck to the clothesline.


And from my side door looking out towards the road.


Buses were cancelled today, which always makes for an interesting "snow" day with my boys at home.

1 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Don't worry I failed too...