CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It's a TEALIFE

So I started a new adventure last year...I am now a happy distributor of TeaLife Tea!  Love the product and super excited to be not only selling but drinking and enjoying the product!  If you want to check out this Canadian Company my website is rebecca.tealife.ca

Exciting new this week:  Our owner is moving so I'm excited to announce...The TeaLife Moving/End of Season sale starts today for one week only while quantities last. The shipping has been increased to a $10 flat fee, and will be brought back down to its usual amount after the sale. Hope you have a great week!!


I'll be back soon with some exciting new with a fellow blogger...

1 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

:)
That reminds me... I have to get an order to you!