CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, June 03, 2006

"The First Post"

So, I have to create a first post in order to change anything....so here it is! Just so you know, here is what I plan to blog about, in no particular order: - my boys (hubby-Curt, and two sons - Cameron and Caleb) - cross stitching (a passion to say the least - I actually started a blog in regards to that and decided that I prefer this name, allows me to feel free to talk about more things than just my stitching) - cooking/baking (I love trying new recipes and there is one blog - The Cookbook Junkie that I frequent for tips, tricks and wonderful recipes) - and anything else I can think of! I will be blogging progress pictures of my stitching as well as blogging recipes that I've tried and liked...no sense in telling you about all the recipes that fail me! So, bear with me while I get this project off the ground!

1 comments:

The Cookbook Junkie said...

Okay, I'm waiting.............