CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Updating, updating, updating

So, as most of my regular readers know (all two of you) I had a previous blog and decided I wanted to change the name....kinda like naming Caleb, only took us two days and then we himmed and hawwed. So I'm going to post a few pictures to keep everyone up to date. I'm currently working on the Apache Wedding Blessing as a wedding present for probably my best friend...she has moved to BC on me and I don't see her as much as I would like but I'm sure she will appreciate it more than anyone. Here is what it is to look like when it is done.

And as of May 25th, here is how far I had gotten.

I've gotten farther now and just went to take a photo but hubby has the digital camera so it will have to wait.

Well, my 7 week old is calling for some more Mommy time before bed so I should go. I'll try to update some more tomorrow and take a new picture of the WIP.

0 comments: