CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, September 22, 2006

HE is here!

I'm so excited this morning...I talked to my best friend Corie on Wednesday night but she had to run and get her almost two year old little girl Hannah to bed. She said she would call on Friday during the day but she called last night. I thought something was wrong but no, everything is perfect! She delivered her little boy yesterday morning! I was so in shock it took a minute for it to sink in! Lucas Richard G*** arrived three days early, weighed in at 7lb, 4 oz and was 21 inches long.

WELCOME LUCAS!
Corie is sending me photos today and I will add one after they have arrived! So now I have to go and complete his cross stitch rattle with name, date and weight. I'm off to do that now! More later, I promise.

0 comments: