CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I have been getting some stitching done

I have been getting some stitching done now that the weather has been cooler and the last few days rainy. Here is the Apache Wedding Blessing…both the whole thing (excuse the wrinkles) and a close-up of the progress on the bottom.

If I keep moving on this one I “might” have it done in time for the October 14th wedding, but probably not so I will give the couple a photo of what it is to look like when done and an “IOU”. My friend will think it is funny so what the hay. I’ve also completed a bookmark for my friend in Australia, the one that sent me the friendship wall hanging, the bookmark for Cameron and the bib for Caleb. I will be mailing this to her along with a DVD, CD, some Maple Tea and a couple of other little goodies I’ve got planned.
Hope she likes it.

1 comments:

Alberta said...

Love the colours! Who designed it? I may have to look for it the next time I'm in the craft shop!