CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Not again...

I HATE THE CROUP!
Did I mention, I HATE THE CROUP! Cameron seems to be prone to this and I'm exhausted today...I was outside on my front porch at 2am this morning trying to get Cameron's cough under control, while hubby was inside changing the sheets on his bed because he coughed enough to be sick to his stomach! And of course, now he has the cold/running nose just in time to start school tomorrow...if he goes. He went to bed at 8:30pm just fine, no sniffles, fever or anything else and at 11pm smack dab on the dot...a little seal could be heard barking through the house. I thought he had outgrown this and now we just have our fingers crossed that it isn't spreading to Caleb and his immune system is better than Cameron's. I hope things are cleared up more in the morning, I really don't want him to miss his very first full day of school.

2 comments:

Schokti said...

Oh, poor little thing! I can't offer any advice - I will suffer with you guys in spirit.

Andrew McAllister said...

Hi Rebecca,
I hope he and you both feel better.

Thanks for dropping by my site and leaving such a nice comment. I appreciate it!

All the best,
Andrew