CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, September 04, 2006

UURRGG! My time is limited...

thanks to my 3.5 year old son! I'm so frustrated with him at the moment, he is so much more demanding and clinging than the 4 month old... I want to scream! I have so much I want to tell you about and so many pictures to post but each and everytime I get the baby happy and some time to get on here and do something, that is the time he picks that he wants to be on the computer and other than sending him to bed and listening to him whine and cry about it, I just give in and he gets the computer time. I promise, once he is in school I will be posting a lot more, no interuptions from him! I love him to death but there have been days in the last couple of weeks that I have seriously thought I would like to head back to work!

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Saw you on Wendy's blog & thought I'd drop by to visit a fellow Canadian. You're making some beautiful pieces. I'm looking forward to seeing updates on 'Apache Wedding Blessing'.

Margaret

Wendy said...

Ah Rebecca, the 'joys' of motherhood, they are not always what they are cracked up to be! I can so relate to your frustration in dealing with your son. Its so tough to always have to be the understanding one. Hang in there!