CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

SBQ of the week (01Nov06)

I'm really bad, I've been looking at this question now since Wednesday, trying to come up with my answer...so here goes.

Today's SBQ was suggested by Lee and is: How did you decide on the title of your stitching blog? Was it random, or does it have a special meaning to you or about you? Well, it all started at work...when I signed an invoice or had to "put my mark" on something I just put an RB...with the straight line of the R being used for the B as well. One of my co-workers started calling me Rebel, I don't know why, we are still friends to this day and she still calls me Rebel! So, when I started into this online world I took the alias of Rebel. Then somewhere that name was already taken so I decided that because I live in Ontario Canada that I could become Rebel In Ontario, and it has been my alias ever since. When I started this blog I started one before it with something along the lines of Rebel Stitcher in Ontario but then I decided that I have a lot more happening in my life (like my two boys) than just stitching so I started a new blog...Rebel In Ontario.

0 comments: