CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2007

First Fabric Fondling Session

OOOHHHH…. I’m fondling fabric, one of my favourite pastimes! I decided at Christmas that I was going to have a gift sent to me each month, so I signed up for the Silkweavers Fabric of the Month Club and my first shipment arrived yesterday! They are all beautiful and I can’t wait to start stitching on them, but I may change my choice of what is shipped for a couple of months, as I would love a few larger pieces. I signed up for 3 – 9X13 pieces per month and I may change and get into some larger ones.
The three pieces together...

Solos – Unique Hand Dyed Fabric 32ct Opalescent Lugana

Sugar Cookie 28ct Cashel Linen

Solos – Unique Hand Dyed Fabric 28ct Lugana

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Its so fun to get packages like these in the mail. And the hand-dyed fabrics are so gorgeous! I just signed up for a FOM club from Shakepeare's Peddler. I just couldn't resist and LNS's are too far away!