CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SBQ of the Week (24Jan07)

Today's SBQ was suggested by Danielle and is:

What company produces your favourite hand-dyed fabric? Are there any companies whose hand-dyed fabric you do not like? If so, why? I just received my very first hand-dyed fabric from Silkweaver and I love it! I’ve seen but never purchased or worked with Sugar Maple Fabrics but I hope to some day. I also tried my hand at dying my own aida at one point and it turned out well, even though I have yet to put a stitch in it! Here is a picture of the fabric when I was all done.

I’m looking forward to hearing about other experiences stitchers have had and this question may have created a monster…a fabric hording monster of the hand-dyed variety!

0 comments: