CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, January 12, 2007

SBQ of the week (10Jan07)

The first SBQ of 2007 is: Do you dream of running your own LNS/ONS? If so, tell us about your dream. If not, tell us about your cross-stitch dream… maybe you dream of designing, dyeing your own floss or fabric, etc. Who doesn’t dream of opening a store of all their favourite things…mine would include a wonderful coffee/tea bar with lots of cozy chairs and OTT-Lites available for those that would like to come, sit, sip and stitch! And of course, lush fabrics, silky threads to run my fingers thru and every pattern you could imagine! But, then my two boys snap me back to reality as I catch my coffee before it spills on my pattern (again)! As for designing, I’m not artist enough. Dyeing floss…seems like WAY too much work and dyeing fabric, been there, done that.

0 comments: