CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, January 07, 2007

A serious post....fertility issue discussed

I was reading "My Page" this morning from MSN and came across the following article from the Washington Post First ‘embryo bank’ raises designer-baby fears . Now for those that haven't known me that long, I have two beautiful boys but before them, my DH and I were afraid that we were never going to have children unless we were willing to do some "new techniques" to get there. We had tried unsuccessfully for well over a year before we conceived Cameron. We looked into invertro fertilization but decided to adopt if we were unable to have our own children. Caleb was unplanned (not unwanted) and was conceived while I was on birth control. This article at first glance made me a little uneasy, but after reading it in its entirety, I realise that people are doing this anyways and this company is just removing one step from prospective parents. I was just wondering what the rest of the world thought of this...

0 comments: