CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, February 05, 2007

Fabric and stash...OH MY!

I decided this afternoon before going to get Cameron from the bus that Caleb and I would take a little detour to the post office to pick up the mail...and the mail lady had a couple of beautiful packages waiting for me! First in our postal box itself was my next shipment from Silkweaver. Two beautiful pieces of 18 x 18 Cashel Linen in 28 count.

Cinnabar
Aquatica
And then there was the pickup slip for the counter and my order from Everything Cross Stitch had arrived! Enclosed were lots of patterns I had ordered:
the Trilogy - Friendship; Lizzie Kate - Friends Are Like Angels; Lizzie Kate - Fall Y'all!; Redbird Company - Stitching is...; Stoney Creek Collection Box 217 - Quilted Kitchen Creations; Diane Forrest - Forever Friends; Linda Coleman - Cross Stitch Crazy;
And the most important one...
Sisters and Best Friends - Happily Ever After Wedding
which is for my brothers wedding in July.
So now I have to decide what to stitch first...right, the Apache Wedding Blessing must get done first...but maybe I can sneak a little something else in the mix while I'm at it, gotta love stash enhancement!

0 comments: