CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, March 02, 2007

SBQ of the week (28Feb07) and updated stitching pictures

Todays SBQ was suggested by Danielle and is:

Do you find yourself stitching faster when you are getting to the end of a design?
I actually find myself stitching slower! I’m not sure if it is because I usually leave the majority of the backstitch to the end and because it is so tedious I tend to procrastinate about it. Or because I’m so close to the finish I am itching to start something new that I start the new project and put the other to the back burner or what but I stitch much quicker at the beginning of a project than the end. Case in point, the Apache Wedding Blessing is near the end. Only a little backstitching and the verse to add and I would much rather work on ANY other project at the moment. But I really do need to get it complete and out of my rotation. Here is the whole Apache Wedding Blessing: And this is the little tiny bit of backstitching still to do before putting in the verse: So I had to start my Cross Stitch Forever, Housework Whenever…
Notice I'm backstitching this one as I go LOL!

0 comments: