CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SBQ's...a few at once

I've been slacking lately on the SBQ's as being back to work is really taking a toll on my stitching and blogging time!

10May07 the SBQ was suggested by Ish and is:

How do you choose a project for an exchange? Do you pick solely on what you know of the taste of the recipient or are there other reasons you pick the piece you do?

I have yet to do an exchange but I would hope to stitch and send something that the recipient liked or if it was an international exchange than I would hope to stitch something that was truely Canadian to send off.

***

16May07 the SBQ was suggested Juls and is: If you could only stitch one more piece what would it be and why?

Wow, trying to break my heart? Only one more? Well at the moment I would have to just finish the wolves on black for DH...he has been waiting for years for me to complete this project and I'm still working on it as others have come up and taken presidence.

***

30May07 the SBQ was suggested Kathryn and is:

How many needles do you use during a project? Have you ever loaded up a needle for every color? Do you use a new needle for every project or recycle your favorite needle?

I do a little of both. Normally I use the same needle for an entire project and my favourite goes with me from project to project but this last one (Happily Ever After) is mostly single stitches so I am finding that if I don't do a needle for each colour I am spending more time threading needles than actually stitching!

0 comments: