CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

So life is moving at warp speed at the moment and I am keeping up...just barely!
First, I wanted to send out another THANK YOU to Kim (http://www.upnorthxstitching.blogspot.com/) as my beautiful Q-Snap Huggers arrived in the post yesterday. Anyone who has not taken at look at these yet should do so, Kim does a beautiful job - Q-Snap Huggers
So working full-time with two kids is a feat of logisitics! For instance, today (Thursday) I was up at 5:45am and got me ready for work. I got the kids up and to the sitters for 7:15am...into work for 8:30am. I'm here until 4:30pm and at that time I'm high tailing for home to pick up the kids and head directly to the soccer field for a game at 6:00pm. Then home and to bed. I hope.
But the kids love the sitter and my mornings actually go pretty smooth. It is the after work and evening time that doesn't seem to slow down...and that is cutting into my stitching time greatly! I do have pictures but they are at home on the computer so I will add them at some point when I have a spare moment at home.
This weekend will be busy as well because we are heading to Niagara Falls again for the Stag and Doe celebration for my brother and his wife-to-be. And hopefully my dress is in as we only have a little more than a month to go and I'm sure mine will need a bunch of alterations. I do have a picture of the dress....and it is even in the right colour!

So, busy, busy, busy but we are getting through and we are looking forward to a weekend somewhere that we don't have a whole lot of plans...oh yea! I have the weekend of June 9th and 10th booked to go to a friends all by my lonesome and we are going to stitch up a storm!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Rebecca, you are going to look beautiful!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Thanks 'berta, I just wish I had the body of this model to go with the dress!

Wendy said...

That's a beautiful dress and I'm sure you will look gorgeous! It sounds like your days are flying by!!