CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I have been stitching...

I've been terrible about posting lately but here is an update. You can read all about my wonderful weekend (June 9th and 10th) away stitching on Dani's blog...she pretty much sums up the whole weekend and there is also a photo of Dani, myself and Lynn there for you to enjoy. So on that wonderful, relaxing weekend hosted by Lynn I worked on the project that I have been putting on the back burner which is for my husband. It is a pair of wolves on black and here is my before photo (not very clear but the best of the ones I took): And here is what got done that weekend:

I also worked on my Fall Y'All, the scarecrow now has pants! But I loved the time away, just relaxing with friends.

Now I am still waiting for an order from Stitching Bits and Bobs that includes more Razzleberry thread so I can finish my brother and wife-to-be's Happily Ever After.

And for those of you following the dress/shoe saga, the dress is getting fitted at the moment. I had my first fitting on Saturday and another this weekend coming and I'm still hunting for shoes.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great progress. It is looking good.

Wendy said...

Those wolves look amazing, Rebecca! How great to have a weekend spent stitching with friends. I'll have to read more about it on Dani's blog.

Alberta said...

Rebecca, the eyes seem to be looking right at me! Can't wait to see this one finished!

Good luck shoe hunting - get some comfy ones so you can party the night away!

Kathy A. said...

Your wolves are amazing. Glad you had a good weekend with Dani. She is the best enabler I know and boy, can she motivate you to stitch.