CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

OMG I've been sick...

So sick that DH even commented that I have not put a needle in anything for almost a week now! I came down with...how do you say this...liquids pouring from places they are not supposed to and food is supposed to stay down, not come up...nuf said. That was Friday night and most of Saturday. Today is Wednesday and things as still, unsettled to a point. So, if you see no process pictures or are family that figured you would have seen my DH and I at the wedding on Saturday night, I'm sorry it was all my fault we missed it. And the dress fitting...we are hoping to get that done this afternoon, the bonus of being sick is I'm down about 10 pounds so the dress should fit better! Here's hoping today is better....

4 comments:

The Cookbook Junkie said...

Oh dear! I'm glad you weren't sick for your brother's wedding. Do you think it was food poisoning?

The Cookbook Junkie said...

You weren't eating Veggie Booty were you? I just saw that it was recalled for carrying salmonella and I know you're trying to lose weight for the wedding and might be eating a snack like that.

Lynn said...

Poor you!! That's just plain miserable when you're sick like that. I hope you're starting to feel much better now. Hope you can enjoy your Canada Day!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Thanks everyone, no Paula, it was a viral...I ended up not well for a week! I had coffee this morning for the first time....not a fun way to lose 12 pounds!