CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, June 08, 2007

SBQ of the week (06June07)

06June's SBQ was suggested by Ish and is:
What has been your most challenging project and why?
My most challenging to date has been the Apache Wedding Blessing...I think because of the sheer size of the project as well as having two small beings (children) in my home which didn't allow me a lot of time to do anything just for me. But this project is now done and while I'm trying to finish up a bunch of WIP's I'm really itching to start something new, just for me. But I'm holding off until the wolves for DH are complete and the Spirit of Christmas for my BF's mom and then I'll go thru my stash and pull out another large project that I want to stitch and put up in my own home!

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Rebecca, that was such a beautiful project. I can see that it would be a challenge with no straight lines, but you did a superb job on those trees. They look so real!

Well done!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Thanks 'berta.....I'm blushing...