CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

One of my biggest happy dances EVER!

Well, can you tell from the title and this photo what I'm celebrating?

Yes, I have completed the Apache Wedding Blessing!
I'm so excited and a little drunk at the moment!
This was a kit from Janlynn
Design size: 15 in x 14 in (38 cm x 35.6 cm)
Stitched on the 14-count AIDA and floss that was provided in the kit.

*****

And on another note I think my boy was tired tonight after his first day back to school from spring break as well as skating lessons....I was putting Caleb to bed, was coming back into the livingroom to read Cameron a book and this is where I found him.
I didn't have the heart to wake him so I carried all 56 pounds of him to his bed and tucked him in for the night...nighty night all.

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Rebecca, your wedding blessing is awesome! Well done! Enjoy your happy dance, too!

Alberta said...

Hi! Thanks for the birthday wishes, she will be so pleased, maybe a bit embarassed, but hey, I'm so proud of my family.

We lived in Kingston - military family - on 2 occassions, once for 5 years and then a 2 year stint. We just love being around all the water! Just a gorgeous area...and you get to call it home!!! Lucky you!

Dani - tkdchick said...

a HUGE congratulations on your Happy Dance! Its a beautiful piece... so what's next???