CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Wedding...

I don't have a lot of time today, work is busy so I thought I would let everyone have a quick peek at some photos to tide them over....

David and Sarah signing at the churchCameron giving Aunt Sarah a flower he picked from the garden My family
Myself, my Dad - Bryan, Sarah, David and my Mom - Sylvia

Caleb, Hubby, Sarah, David, Myself and Cameron A tired Cameron

The Whole Wedding Party The Girls and Groom Wedding Party on stairs THE DRESS My hubby in the taxi

8 comments:

ollie1976 said...

Looks like a great day for a wedding.
-Jen

Wendy said...

Gorgeous pictures, Rebecca! I love the dresses on everyone and you look spectacular! Your family pictures are beautiful.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely pictures... I hope you enjoyed the day!

Lynn said...

Great pictures! It looks like it was a lovely wedding. The dresses were beautiful. Now I see the colour scheme! Cameron looked so cute all gussied up like the big boys!! Glad to hear you all had a super time.

Alberta said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures brought tears to my eyes! What a special day for your family! Thank you so much for sharing! You looked stunning!

OT- thanks for those nice things about that special family!

AnnMcD said...

Thanks for sharing your family wedding pics! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding!

Concetta said...

What great photos! I love your dress.

Mississauga Kids said...

I LOVE the picture of Cameron.

Kids...ya just got to love them...that is a classic.