CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

Shopping spree in Paris

While we were away this past weekend my MIL wanted to go to Paris ON to the Mary Maxin store. We did this on the way home Monday. I wasn't overly excited until I saw "the WALL" of stitched projects hanging. I found one that I had never seen before and this morning when I was looking for it on their site, I became ugly....I paid full-price for this in the store and online I could have gotten it for more than 1/2 off. My DH better appreciate it once I get it done!

Largemouth Bass bucilla kit

I also bought a couple of other things but I have yet to take a photo! I'll do that....soon.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Doesn't that just burn you when it happens?! I'd send a complaint. You never know, they just might give you a gift certificate for a future purchase or something. It's worth a try!

Kathy A. said...

Just took a minute to look at the wedding photos. Beautiful wedding. Your dress was gorgeous. I would contact Mary Maxim. I wouldn't be happy either.