CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

Updated photo

I had more comments this past weekend from my stitchy friends about how I looked nothing like the picture I had on here that I thought I would put a much newer one up. This is me at my brothers wedding at the beginning of July. If you still don't think it looks like me than I may just have to go cut my head off of the picture that Beatrice took of me this past weekend! The other beautiful stitcher sitting with me in the photo is Chrisanne...

4 comments:

Beatrice said...

Hey there....Good to see you back blogging. It was so good to meet you in person and I'm glad you like the photo.
Your new photo is lovely...Yes that looks like you.!!!
Happy stitching.

Lynn said...

Looking good Rebecca! Glad to hear that you all had such a great time last weekend. Looking at all the pics from the retreat has got me itching for another SAL!

Wendy said...

Hi Rebecca~ It was GREAT to meet you and I only wish I had a chance to sit and talk with you. I love the new picture of you, yes it looks much more like you do in person. You have the prettiest, friendliest face!

Kathy A. said...

Now, I recognize you! It was wonderful to meet you and look forward to continued contact. Take care and keep on stitching