CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Updating...

I had a huge long post all ready to go when the power went out...UURRGGG! So you will just has to make do with this. I've been stitching, I've completed the Wedding Blessing, everything but the beads and I'm awaiting direction from the bride and groom as to what they want me to do now, add their names and date to the And They Lived Happily Ever After or order another piece for fabric to stitch their names, dates as well as their wedding saying on. I'm unable to get everything they wanted on the piece I ordered...story of my life. I've also been working away on my wolves on black and my Fall Y'All that I'm stitching for myself. I'm at work at the moment so I will try and get progress pictures done shortly. Life has just been simply - BUSY! But I did have Dani (http://tkdchick.blogspot.com/) and Christin (http://christinramblings.blogspot.com/) stop a week ago Sunday for an impromtu stitch along and some supper. The boys even behaved themselves enough that we actually got some stitches in our work! Dani is doing a beautiful job on Noah's Sub and I can't wait to see it completed. Well, I'm off to sell more tickets to CATS - if anyone is in the Kingston area, check out more information here: The Grand Theatre

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Sounds like you had fun with Dani and Christin. Next time I'm in that neck of the woods I'll stop too! I'm anxious to see how the Wedding Blessing looks now. Hope life slows down a little for you so you have more time for stitching!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Thanks for letting us just stop by "whenever" that was great! The boys were so good!

Look forward to next weekend!

Kathy A. said...

Oh, I am so jealous. Have not seen Dani and Christin in a while. Happy stitching and hope to see you at the retreat.